It’s about the journey, not the destination
Welcome236 is a blog on places and lifestyles in Chhattisgarh. The travelogue is a collection of the vivid and intriguing facets of the relatively unexplored state. Welcome236 aka Welcome to Chhattisgarh is your companion to know this place better. There’s so much to learn and study about Chhattisgarh, traditions, culture, arts and crafts and the lifestyle. The state is going through an amazing growth period, continuously evolving and challenging the old perspectives about this great land. Welcome236 has tried to compile the journey over the weekends in this beautiful state of Chhattisgarh.
We have been traveling Chhattisgarh over the weekends and made a collection of journeys in the form of this travelogue. So if we resonate and you’re planning to do the same or you want to read about Chhattisgarh in a nutshell ‘Here’ is a good place to start!. There are some Offbeat topics, imagine them as storytelling or scribbling. If you’ve questions in mind, then please drop them in Suggestion Box. We are active on Instagram so you can also DM us on @welcome236_ account.
- Just another On Road Trip from Raipur to BastarBastar is the first place to think about when we speak of tourism in Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is well known for […]
- Mahadev Temple in Devbaloda is 13th Century Shrine by KalchurisThe ancient Mahadev temple in Devbaloda was built by the Kalchuris in 13th Century. Kalchuris have built many shrines across […]
- Rajim Kumbh and Rajiv Lochan Mandir The Hallmarks of RajimRajim was always a pilgrim, but it was not until Rajim Kumbh when it was finally marked in map of […]
- A Hang out at Suspension Bridge in Mahadev Ghat, RaipurIn 2018, Mahadev Ghat, Raipur had many new additions to its ambience. Most notable of it being the Suspension Bridge, […]
- Bhand Deul is a 9th Century Shrine Amidst 21st Century Village in ArangArriving Bhand Deul temple in Arang, Chhattisgarh is an experience of its own kind. Between the narrow streets of a village, clearing […]
- Exploring Siyadevi Temple in Blaod, Chhattisgarh!Siyadevi temple in Balod, Chhattisgarh is an interesting destination. Surrounded with natural beautiful landscapes, this temple was once visited by […]
- Gangrel is an Uprising Tourist Spot in ChhattisgarhGangrel Dam was famous as the longest dam of Chhattisgarh. But now it is an elaborated tourist resort demanding a […]
- About ChhattisgarhThings you want to know about Chhattisgarh People and Lifestyle Why Visit Chhattisgarh Tour De Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh Temples Chhattisgarh and […]
- New Makeover of Katora Talab in Raipur is Just FascinatingKatora Talab in Raipur is now an amazing hang out spot to spend an evening. The lake is completely renovated […]
- Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum telling tales of Dakshin KosalMahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum is in the heart of Raipur city. It exhibits monuments and discoveries during excavation projects. About […]
- Gadh Kalewa Serving the best Cuisines from across ChhattisgarhGadh Kalewa literally translates to Food (Kalewa) of Chhattisgarh (Gadh) and offers authentic regional cuisines. Chhattisgarh has many unexplored facets […]
- There is a Marine Drive in Raipur and you can #TBT this SpotRight! There is a Marine Drive in Raipur. Howsoever surprising it may sound for a landlocked state but it’s there. […]
The Offbeat Author
One Step in-front of the Other…. No Rush
We travel on weekend to keep up the work-life balance. Mostly the plan is of one location but sometimes, it gets extended.
Storytelling & Travelogues
When the journey gets over, then it’s time for us to tell you about it. This is the part we love the most, hope you love it too.
Sometimes when article gets too rhyming, we just turn it into a song. Now that might not be a thumb rule, but we just love doing so.
Culture and The People
We get to meet new people, hear new stories, make new friends and keep up with the journey. Just another wanderlust type.